Existing Member?

Enjoying Life is Good

Hmm What Day is It? Oh it's Sunday, great.

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 19 June 2011 | Views [195]

Gee it really sucks when one of you is travelling and the other is at home regardless of what hat you wear. This time around Tara is wearing the pastry eating hat and I am wearing the stay at home hat which for the most part is OK but I am missing Tara loads.  My last week will be about finishing off work and cleaning the house up for our house sitter Manno and then saying goodbye to our beautiful dog Rooby and then come Saturday woosh on the plane and away.  By the time that I land in Paris Tara would have already seen a whole heap of French towns and hopefully we might be one step closer to a holiday home there and starting another chapter of our life.  No Tara is not going to tell me that we have put an offer in on a chateau in the countyside but hopefully she will be able to tell me what she thinks we can afford and how we can do it.  When all of that happens I will be a happy man.  Right time to do some cleaning and pass some time so that Saturday comes just that little bit quicker.

Paul.

About tara_and_paul_go_travelling

Tara and Paul at someones 40th

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.