Existing Member?

Enjoying Life is Good

Righto This is My Last One Just About Me

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 25 June 2011 | Views [293]

OK so I think that I got up to Friday where I was sad sitting in an empty house with no wife, dog or cat and not enough time to watch football or drink nearly enough beer.  Well that continued on Saturday with the hours disappearing away under the vacuum, scrubbing brush and washing machine.  My day was only paused in the car park of Coles to take a lovely phone call from Smithster wishing me all the best for the trip and by a coffee in the front room while listening to red neck radio.  Yep it was a busy day but that ended a bit before 2pm when Brinno and son Jameson came around to pick me up and take me to the airport.  Yep that was good and after a beer and a chat I was on my way through the gates of the "Palacial" boom town airport setting sail for Paris.  I bummed about for a while and then when at the gate ready to board I had realised that I left my jacket down in the scanning area, AAAARRRRGGGHHH! Zoom I was down there is a flash and grabbed that little sucker and back up to the gate after a plastic explosive swabbing from some bloke with a cloth.  After all of that I was on the plane and on my way to KL. The flight itself was fine but the loosely termed "In Flight Entertainment" was not.  Poor films and the only good music on there came from the 60's and 70's.  Why on earth would you people think that I would like to listen to Kanye West and Lady Gaga.  If these two clowns are still being listened to in 40 years I will start supporting West Perth.  Tomorrow the rest of the stuff will come from Tara when I get to Paris and the Pride parade that was held in my honour may also crack a mention.

About tara_and_paul_go_travelling

Tara and Paul at someones 40th

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.