Existing Member?

Travelin Tales a journey of rocks, dust and probably lots of animal poo..........

Adiós siuth latina

CHILE | Wednesday, 28 March 2012 | Views [587]

 Sooooooo it's nearly over.... The fantastical adventours of the amazing Simone!!! Spew....!  

Really really don't want to leave, have had a fabbo time, it's been lovely having peeps to travel with, different, but nice.

Have spent the last few days seeing a that Santiago has to offer, it's a big big city!

Been on hop on hop offs, (buses - that sounded rude!)

Been in markets, parks, cafe scenes and pubs.... Sounds like home really!!!!

The culture here in Chile is relaxed, alot like Melbourne with the arty scene, the coffee just isn't as great!!!

Have met some amazing people and seen some amazing sights along the way, one of these days I'll find the time to upload some photos to back up the stories!

Just repacked my enormous luggage, (a bi-product of travellin with Chis... His backpack still weighs 13kgs - which means I have an extra 10kgs to play with! Although, I think some of that is on me!) 

We will be going to the airport in an hour or so, soooo sad.

I think I will definately come back here at some stage, 7 weeks was pushing it, I'm still amazed that we managed to see as much as we did!

The trek to Machu Pichu will foreva remain the highlight of this trip, I'm still in shock that I made it  with this body!!!!

Well, that's that.

Apparently the Today show is here filming, I THINK they are in the airport, so their might be one last story to add as a post script! Yes, if there is way to get my head on TV you know I will!!!!

Adiós siuth Latina,  te echarè de menos

 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.