Existing Member?

Travelin Tales a journey of rocks, dust and probably lots of animal poo..........

And..... One night in Paraguay!!!!!

PARAGUAY | Sunday, 26 February 2012 | Views [480]

And here we are! Downtown Asuncion in Paraguay, got here super early like 7am to find that our hotel room was ready and waiting!!!!! Lovely! Just what we needed after a night on the bus and some bribing at the border!!!!! That will be $80US maddam..... Hmmm ok, I have deep pockets, especially when I don't want to get back on another bus in the opposite direction!  Oh well, travels like that sometimes! :-)

So, Asuncion, it's a little like downtown somewhere in Asia, just as busy, with just as many interesting fragrances just minus the punt of motorbikes.... Although, there are plenty here, just mostly the off road versions.... Ok and the horn tooting must be the national sport!

Pavements are ummmmm rocky? With lots of holes etc, had to return for my sneakers, Chis has already split his toe...

The shopping lots ok too, am about to head out again, Chis has a head cold and needs to sleep it of.

Breakfast was great, just ate on the street opposite the  Casa de la Independencia, and watched the changing of the guards, army and navy, accompanied by the navy band! Luv it when you come across this stuff! Brilliant! Ok well time for more adventures, am heading to Bolivia tommorrow! Santa le Cruz here we come!

Buenos Dias!

Luv S  

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Paraguay

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.