Existing Member?

On the Loose So, Here I go!! I will add updates frequently with pic's so you can all live vicariously through me!! and join me whenever possible- Love and Peace to you all, I will miss you, hoping to be back soon with a whole new life!!

My La Digue

SEYCHELLES | Tuesday, 11 December 2007 | Views [656]

 Dec 11 La Digue
last night it rained very hard...for a few hours.  I got up and sat on the veranda with Sultan and watched and listened.  This morning the air is filled with lovely flower smells....wofts of ylang ylang and fraginpani. I sit here and wonder what is like to live forever with no cares in the world, no concerns, fears, worries.

My bottle of seychelles water is on the table in front of me filled with citronelle leaves ...Elodie picks them and pies them in  bundles and then steeps them for our dessert tea and I always pour the tea into my water to flavor it...last night I took the leaves. The passion fruit is so good this morning, I so look forward to meals here...they are always fresh and so flavorful.

Today I will ride back to Grand Anse and head out on the footpath to petit anse and on to Anse Coco.  I still have not made it to the secret Anse Marron...I need a guide tho...Andy says he will take me on a day he is not out on the boat.  I am getting used to paying attention to myself here....I am thankful for this trip i have been on as being alone I am focusing on me and what I want and like...something I have not done in so very long...and I have actually met people and been able to say what it really was I wanted instead of trying to please them and let them choose...unless of course I really didn't care.....I am feeling more alive and less afraid.

It is Elodie's Mom's birthday today, she is 74 with 11 children...Elodie will be making the meal for them tonight so I was suppose to go back to Pension Michel but have decided to try Patatran on the North end of the island overlooking the ocean.  I will miss Elodie's food, she is amazing...

I did not make it to the beach today as every time I tried to set out it would start to rain again, so I spent the day hanging out in the gardens reading and playing with Sultan.  Ran into Andy on the way to dinner he says he has been searching for me for 2 days.. I told him I was at the house all day, he said he was by 4 times looking....oh well...I will go out for a full day tomorrow on his boat and visit 4 islands and have a barbaque and snorkle..need to get an underwater camera in the morning.

Tags: Relaxation

 

 

Travel Answers about Seychelles

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.