Existing Member?

Shagger's Sheepdog Safari An insight into the journeys taken by a young pup as he traverses across the oceans in an attempt to find... something?

East Coast USA

USA | Thursday, 7 June 2007 | Views [800]

Hi again,

After Atlanta we took our bad boy machine T-Rex up the East Coast of the continent. We started off in Carborro next to Chapel Hill at Mary and Jack's place - friend of Dave's. It's an awesome place to go to, really cruisey and a great place to chill out for a couple of days.

Then we took off for a random stay at Williamsburg and a party at our B&B we had to ourselves. Next stop was Washington, and the whole tourist thing. The Air & Space and Holocaust museums are well recommended.

We stopped off in Philly on our way to New York for a lesson in America history. New York, the city that will suck you in and spit you out. We literally dragged ourselves out of the place after, long days sight seeing and late nights partying - don't worry mum we all looked after ourselves. The train system really does go all night as Dale and I tried it out.

After leaving the Big Apple we stayed at Allensville, PA. For a few days with another mate of Dave's for some great hospitality and fishing.

We then took off for Boston which is another cool place, especially Cambridge and had a great time at coffee house, and bars.

We have taken off north into New Hampshire and Vermont for some great scenery, and to get away from all the congestion. Went for a 2 hour walk the other day near Mt Washington and after getting back 3.5 hours later and soaking wet as it started to rain on the way home - we took a wrong turn - we made our way to Burlington, VT. Went to the Burton Snowboard factory and now we are off to Montreal to try out our French.

Till next time,

Luke

New Hampshire, bloody cold!

New Hampshire, bloody cold!

Tags: Trippin around

About shagger


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.