Existing Member?

Never Too Old

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

USA | Monday, 23 June 2014 | Views [211] | Comments [1]

OMG! We can hardly believe it! We are actually underway! We 'assembled' at Bruce's house and immediately began unpacking, re-packing, organizing and generally running around like chickens. We are all very excited and have these dreamy-like faces on. I would like to think our looks have everything to do with our inner dialogues about anticipated adventures but it probably just reflects our degree of tiredness. :) 

Somehow we did manage to stuff our stuff into our bags and were ready at the curb when Paul, Bruce's long time friend, came to pick us up and take us to the train station.

So far we have used cars, planes and now we are on the train to NYC. So, other boarding a submarine we are rapidly checking off the transportation list. And we haven't even left the US yet!

Wait! I think I see a glint of excitement on those tired faces! What do you think the photo reveals?

Comments

1

I think the picture reveals that you are so tired you don't know which way is up! :-) Thanks for sharing this and the Dropbox folder so I can follow along!!

  Fern Jun 25, 2014 11:09 PM

About sailor1girl


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.