Existing Member?

CASA RIDO Travel while you'll learn!

How do I find the right candidate to whom I can entrust not exactly a 100 percent of my expectation

PHILIPPINES | Sunday, 20 March 2022 | Views [381]

 
PROMISES ALONE DO NOT ENSURE THAT HE/SHE IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE. INTEGRITY is more important than WORDS, which can quickly turn into empty promises. Remember that HALF THE TRUTH IS OFTEN A WHOLE LIE, and that some people exaggerate or stretch the truth to make it appear more "I'm the best candidate." Others "spin the truth" by presenting "selected" facts that back up their point of view. Withholding key facts is also a form of deception - it is clearly intended to deceive. "I'm not upset that you lied to me; I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you," Friedrich Nietzsche said.
 
"Never, ever promise the moon." You can't promise someone a 5% investment return, but you can show them your track record and promise to work hard on their behalf; you can't promise to arrive in two hours, but you can promise to leave at 10am; and you can't promise anyone sunny weather, but you can promise to hold the umbrella open for them if it rains.
 
If I were you, I would prioritize the candidate's INTEGRITY over their WORDS. Plus, if you're still perplexed, kneel in silence and pray. Rather than posting negative thoughts on your wall about one party or the other, express your belief that your choice is superior to the others, that he/she is your best.
 
Sorry, but we will never be able to dictate who GOD appoints. Accept whoever he/she was after the May 9, 2022 election. Regardless, whether your candidate is correct and mine is incorrect, we will both benefit from his/her leadership in six years. At the very least, if we pray and share our thoughts with the Almighty, rather than giving negative feedback on your wall, we will be more blessed.

Tags: election, philippines, politics

 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.