Existing Member?

L ... I ... V ... I ... N ... Just Livin ...

ON THE ROAD TO NOWHERE ...

MALAYSIA | Wednesday, 13 February 2008 | Views [364] | Comments [1]

Sounds good doesnt it ... since leaving KL we have visited the Cameron Highlands in Malayasia , visited the island of Penang , hopped across to the island of Langkawi and yesterday made our way into Thailand and arrived at Krabi last night . Today we are heading to an island called Saboya south of Krabi , about an hour and half by longboat . The island has no power and only a couple of bungalows so it should be nice and refreshing to get away from the hustle and bustle for a for a few days . Life is oh so peachy , loving every moment of this amazing adventure ... have to bail now to get on the boat but will be in touch sooner rather than later .. miss you all mucho and big love to you also ... ciao for now brown cows ...

Tags: beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

well my dear freind, what can i say , iam so happy to hear that your making your dream a reality. missing you emensly and looking forward to seeing you again. i still walk into work, ready to scream out hey pauly as i always did , enjoy the rest of your trip, and when you get back as you know you will get the best pizza ever , take care BUDDAH. by the way the anticipation we talked about is so exiting, i have embraced it with all my beleifes. thankyou , cio 4 now...

  danny your favourite pizza maker Feb 14, 2008 11:48 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.