Existing Member?

I'm doing it!!

Prachup Khiri Khan and Cha-am

THAILAND | Tuesday, 22 November 2011 | Views [448]

Well we ended up staying in a bit of a one-horse town and stayed in a roon in the basement-nice. Not that much to say really apart from a poor dog we saw there that I am emailing dog rescues about! Actually almost forgot the monkeys! There were hundreds of them living near a temple and they were on the road, swinging in tyres on the fountains and staring into buildings. We fed them corn on the cob -so much that I think the seller was done for the day after us buying him out! They were so funny and you could hand feed them-by this I mean you could offer it and they were take it from you with their hands. I witnessed one very naughty monkey in the petrol station. He swiped a girls shopping from her moped!

We stayed just for one night and headed next to Cha-am which was a seasdide town again but wiith a bit more going on. Its more of a Thai holiday area than us westerners but we found a nice play to stay and a cool bar to go to where a Thai boyband were playing!

Next stop was back to Bangkok and dad and I stayed in a lovely hotel right on the 18th floor! It was quite scary on the balcony and me and dad discussed our fear of heights!

We had a nice swim and then headed to the food courts for some dinner. I was feeling a bit nervous about Cambodia so it was a fairly earkly night and then morning was my favourite thing -packing!!! urghhhhhhh how i hate it..I seem to have more stuff each time and I have no idea how! Anyway dad kindly took some back for me so I have a bit of a lighter load!

It was  emotional at the airport saying bye to dad for 4 months as I have had a great couple of weeks and its quite scary at times to think I still have all that time left. Also had some sad news about my favourite family of dogs so extra emotional!

Thanks dad for a great couple of weeks!! xx

About mudchild_11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.