Existing Member?

I'm doing it!!

Hua Hin

THAILAND | Thursday, 17 November 2011 | Views [238]

So after our time up North is was time to head down to meet Chris and family. Due to the floods our planss changed and we ended up in Hua Hin.

It hasnt been my fave spot as the beach was dirty and a few too many girly bars but it was fun to all catch up and we did manage to find a music bar and pitchers off beer that kept dad happy :)

We got out for the day and visited a national park -Khao Sam Roi where dad forced us into climbing up this mountain to see a view-point. It was quite dodgy as sharprocks everywhere and I had flipflops on. I have also never been so bitten! There were lots of monkeys and the bottom though so this made up for it!

We went on a lovely boat trip through the Khao Daeng Canal seeing lots of jellyfish and beautiful  birds. We finshed the day at a very lovely and deserted beach 'Sam Phraya' which looked like something out of a film.

After 3 nights in Hua Hi we drove to 'Prachuap Khiri Khan' which I will update soon on as Im off for an early night!!!

About mudchild_11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.