Existing Member?

I'm doing it!!

Homeward bound

SINGAPORE | Saturday, 31 March 2012 | Views [457] | Comments [2]

So my last entry....


Wow its been an amazing experience to say the least.
I have laughed like I haven't laughed in years, narrowly missed coming off the side of a mountain, made some great new mates and experienced so many different things.
I don't think I will ever forget ATV driving with dad...the chaos of it all! Plus the fact that Dad still had sunglasses on when it was dark!  Surprised I will be returning in one piece!
Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef, living on a boat on the Whitsundays, working at the dog rescue in CM, becoming a goat muster er at a ranch, seeing Anchor Wat, having the worst possible hangover on Christmas day!...and how could I forget my boat journey from hell!!! So many more experiences......way to many to mention.

I am quite surprised I managed to keep the blog up for so long but its been a great way of keeping in touch and a kind of therapy for me.
Hope I haven't bored you too much.  Oh and excuse my awful spellings on the blog (travelling is too short to be too fussy! plus I get charged by the minute for the net!)

Thanks for your comments on here...its what kept me writing it! You know who you are, you loyal readers!!!

So that's it!
6 months and 10 days of travelling!
I am officially homeward bound.

See you soon, cant wait!!!!!

Lots of love
Kerry xxxxx

Comments

1

have thoroughly enjoyed your blog and can't wait to see you xxx.

  mum Apr 1, 2012 12:00 AM

2

Hi Kerry,
So, at last you are home, and how great it is to see you!
We have already heard about some of your wonderful, funny & downright dangerous experiences!!, but looking forward to hearing more...
Have so enjoyed reading the blog and following your adventures. We are all so glad that this trip turned out to be everything that you hoped for...
It's so lovely to have you safely home.
Hope the jet-lag won't be too awful! Sleep well! Zzzzz...
Lots of Love xx

  Helen Apr 2, 2012 8:44 PM

About mudchild_11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.