Existing Member?

I'm doing it!!

Beach bum!

THAILAND | Monday, 3 October 2011 | Views [293] | Comments [1]

hey,

well I havent really got much exciting stories as i have been  beach bound. Its a 1/2 trek through the woods to get to phi phi town but I have found I have done that most days for a chnage of scenery and food menu!

I will be a size 10 by the end of it as its pretty hard going!!

The beach here is stunning but today it has been overcast and we have had torrential rain!

Getting bit of cabin fever now and ready for my trip up North. I am flying as at 50 quid its as good as getting the train which would take 2 days.

Oh I do have news!!!!

Last night whilst sitting on the balcony there was a load of racket and 4 monkeys were on the beach hut. One had a baby clinging on -so cute.

I watched the sunset and on my way back to my room 2 monkeys were climbing the elec wire in front of me. They literally just stopped and stared and as they were quite big I stood still!

Anyway i got some bananas to leave out  to see if they would find them. They did and as a present I woke up to a huge monkey poo on the patio!!!

Big 3-0 tomorrow!! Kind of wished I was somewhere a bit lively now but hey ho!!

Still trying to get this bloomin thai sim working. So far I keep getting messages about sexy thai ladies!!

love to all

xxxx

Comments

1

Hey Kerry,
I'm loving the sound of that beach! It sounds like my sort of place! Wish I was there with you, chatting and laughing on the beach while we sunbathe, like we did on hols in Turkey! The monkeys sound so cute too. Shame it's raining, but I doubt it lasts long there. We're having our own heatwave here at the moment, but sadly it's not gonna last much longer, and someone said we're gonna have snow soon!! Hope not, but typical England if we do!!
Love hearing all about your adventures and hope to talk to you on the phone soon if you get the sim card sorted!!
Hope you have a really FAB 30th Birthday Kerry!! Shame you're not able to party, but hopefully make up for it when you move on to a livelier place.
Thinking of you & sending you Loads of Happy Birthday Wishes and a big Hug! - Can't believe my little niece is turning 30!!...
Have fun!
Loads of Love, Helen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & Paul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Helen Oct 4, 2011 12:19 AM

About mudchild_11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.