Existing Member?

I'm doing it!!

Its my birthday!! and its raining!!

THAILAND | Tuesday, 4 October 2011 | Views [637] | Comments [5]

Happy birthday to me!!!

Cant believe I am 30 but I am very happy that I am doing what I have wanted to do for years :)

The woman Im sharing with is turning into a complete drunk. She cracked open her first can as soon as she woke up. After last night I have no idea how.

I was missing for quite a while as needed some breathning space and I could hear all this talking and she was so drunk and had mistaken some poor girl for me!! She was slurring her words but anyway we arranged to meet up with group of girls and guys from watford. I let her go on in front of me only to find her slumped at the bar proclaiming she had lost her wallet. She was so drunk it was shameful and I think the Thai's thought she was a crazy woman. After sitting with her waiting for the others to show up she downed some more beer. She then said she was going back and fell face first on the floor and people had to pick her up.

I stayed at the bar till about midnight when there was a storm.

Anyway as nice as she is sober I cant bear constantly repeating myself and her slurring her words so I am in hiding today!!!!Its bloody typical I end up with a drunk!!

Hopefully meeting up with the english guys later for some beers in town.

My boat is taking me at 1.30 to Phuket and from there I will be flying into Chaing Mai.

thanks for the bday messages!!!

xxxx

Comments

1

Hi Birthday Girl!
Happy Birthday again! Hope you're having a fun time! So glad that you're spending your special Birthday doing this trip, as I know it's something you've been wanting to do for so long!.. Miss you though, and wish we could have celebrated with you!
Your room mate sounds a real nightmare! Can't you lose her somewhere? Hopefully, she's not travelling on to Chaing Mai with you!!
Good to know you've met some other people to hang out and have a beer with. It all sounds very eventful!! Keep on updating the blog Kerry - Love hearing all about your adventures.
Safe onward journey, and hope you've managed to dodge the room mate from Hell!!
Loads of Love Helen xx

  Helen Oct 4, 2011 9:41 PM

2

Have a lovely day Kerry hopefully without you-know -who! write again soon its very entertaining !

  mum Oct 5, 2011 12:46 AM

3

Darling girl - it's lovely to read your funny blog ;-) OMG what a nightmare for you - hope you manage to escape from her soon! I guess it's all part of the adventure Kerry and you're going to meet all different types of people ;-) Much love Jan x

  Jan Oct 5, 2011 7:16 AM

4

Hope your head doesn't hurt too much this morning.......................
Your new found friend has brought us all a smile.
Her antics would shame even Grandma!
Just the first of many adventures, I'm sure.
I can't wait to come out and join in the fun.
x

  Dad Oct 5, 2011 7:48 AM

5

Hope you had a wicked birthday Kez - sounds like an amazing place to be and a great way to remember the big 3-0.
That's bloody typical about your room mate I bet that really wound you up! Hopefully you can ditch her soon and meet some people more on your wave length for next destination!
You're not missing anything here just the same old but there was a random week of really hot weather last week - everyday was like 30 degrees...nicer than in Summer!
I'm busy counting down to Las Vegas despite it being another 5 weeks away! Do you think it's too early to start packing???? :) haha
Take care
Lots of love
B x

  Bianca Oct 6, 2011 9:30 AM

About mudchild_11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.