Existing Member?

I'm doing it!!

Bangkok -Phi pHI

THAILAND | Thursday, 29 September 2011 | Views [438] | Comments [5]

Well I left Bangkok - I had kind of had enough and was reeady for some beach action. The overnight train was pretty cool actually. Had a comfy little bed and managed to sleep quite well. One of the servers on the train was a lady boy who was pretty funny.

In typical Thai fashion there was alot of confusion on what was actually happening when we got on the buses as we kept stopping and having stickers put on us for wherever we went!

I met a german couple enroute who were pretty cool and also a lady who was nice.

Stayed in Phi Phi for the night in a cute bungalow over looking the beach. Wasnt massively in love with phi phi as it was pretty party town and quite hard on your own but I have teamed up now with the lady i met so thats cool. Next morning we took a long tail boat over to Long Beach - which is AMAZING!!!

To make you all really jealous its white sand and turqoise sea. Bungalow is so lovely.

They seem to love cats here as they seem to be everywhere- they are really well looked after and there are little food and water bowls everywhere.

Apparently you shouldnt leave banannas on your porch here as monkeys come down and still them- so I am going to buy a bunch!!

Hoping to go on a boatt trip in the next few days.

Update again soon - just trying to put my piccies up!!

Mother dont worry about the sleeping pills - they will help ease the pain when the sharks get me;)

I am off to get some dinner soon  - its just started chucking it down!

speak soon

kerry xxx

Comments

1

Hi Kerry,
It all sounds mad, but great fun!! Especially love the sound of the white sand beaches and turquoise sea!! Is it anything like the Blue Lagoon?? Even lovelier I bet!! Great to hear about the cats all being well cared for, (otherwise you'd have to bring them all home!! and I don't think your Dads rucksack is big enough for them and your mulberry bag etc, etc!!!)
Ha Ha..

Glad you're meeting people, nice to have a bit of company.
Poor Liz (Mother) was very worried about the sleeping pills, and she's probably scanning the news right now for possible shark attacks on tourists!! Seriously though, do take care!
Can't wait to see some pics and hear the next instalment of the adventure.
Continue having a great time Kerry, take care & enjoy every minute!
Speak soon
Loads of Love Helen xxxx

PS. Paul says Hi! I told him I wanted to go to Thailand for the shopping! He's looked very worried ever since!! Lol x

  Helen Sep 30, 2011 8:44 PM

2

Hiya. Sounds like your having a great time out there I'm well jealous. Your missing the heatwave here but I'd rather be out there. I'll keep an eye on your blog. Love Craig x

  Craig Oct 1, 2011 1:17 AM

3

Ha,ha daughter- just heard about another great white shark, this time in Cape Town so keep a look out !! loving your blog x x x

  mum Oct 1, 2011 6:18 AM

4

Sounds amazing ! Enjoying your travel blog! Let me know when u want to chat / skype! Speak soon xx

  Rachel buck Oct 3, 2011 12:00 AM

5

Hi Kerry
Enjoying your log. Stop teasing your mum!! If a shark bites your bum it will be poetic justice hahaha.... It all sounds so adventurous...slightly different to mucking out the hedgehogs in Riverside.
x

  Barbara Oct 3, 2011 5:48 PM

About mudchild_11


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.