Existing Member?

Third World Veggie Follow me through SE Asia as I work on my Asia-bod & search for my inner-yogi. If you are looking for travel information or a guide to different SE Asia cities this is NOT the blog for you.

Pho Everyday

THAILAND | Sunday, 12 February 2017 | Views [271]

We managed to make it to Hong Kong after 1 cancelled and 2 delayed flights! 

I'd say we're having a rough adjustment to the time change. We wake up early, find an activity for the morning and return around 2pm to nap and watch Human Planet on Netflix. The show tells you about different people around the world who live in different environments such as extreme heat or cold, the jungle, islands, etc. One episode featured a 10 year old girl who lives in the dessert and who led a group of women on camels. She used the night sky and counting brushes to find the one well with water within hundreds of miles. Meanwhile, in Hong Kong, I couldn't be bothered to walk down 2 flights of stairs to fill my water bottle using the filtered water cooler. Benefits of traveling with someone.... 

In other news, Hong Kong is pretty cool and I have had a fun time looking at real estate prices and imagining my life here. The ideal neighborhood is Happy Valley so I can say I lived in a place called Happy Valley not once but twice in my life. I eat Pho pretty much everyday but really all I want is to hit up the McDonalds that exist at EVERY METRO STOP. They serve potato wedges there which I feel is reason enough to move to HK. 

 

See albums for tons of touristy photos!

 

About mtd5116


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.