Existing Member?

Third World Veggie Follow me through SE Asia as I work on my Asia-bod & search for my inner-yogi. If you are looking for travel information or a guide to different SE Asia cities this is NOT the blog for you.

The Best Air Mattress

USA | Tuesday, 7 February 2017 | Views [207]

By far the best air mattress I've ever slept on was in SF. Thanks to my best gal pal Abby & her boyfriend Joe for letting their unemployed friends live in their living room for 5 days. 

 

Some of my most favorite people live in SF. That, combined with the fact that you can get really cheap flights to Asia, made it a great starting point for the SE Asia adventure. I think Mark & I managed to do most of the touristy things & had the opportunity to scope out some potential real estate options. If Mark gets a job then we can totally afford a small studio as long as we have another roommate. Joking but not far from it.

 

The main point of this entry is to say that I really liked SF and I really love my friends there. Thank you, Abby & Joe for making us feel so hashtag blessed :)

 

 

 

 

 

About mtd5116


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.