Existing Member?

Third World Veggie Follow me through SE Asia as I work on my Asia-bod & search for my inner-yogi. If you are looking for travel information or a guide to different SE Asia cities this is NOT the blog for you.

One Night in Bangkok

THAILAND | Wednesday, 15 February 2017 | Views [321]

I'm too old for even one night in Bangkok. The drinking scene is too intense for my 25 year old self but 21 year old me would have loved it. The high note was the fact that Mark & I spent Valentine's Day here and I got to plan the entire day including meals. Hello Mexican restaurant in the middle of Thailand! I also convinced him to rent a swan boat for 1/2 hour for the equivalent on $1. Huge win.

If you ever go to Bangkok I would reccommend doing a simple google search "What can I do in Bangkok, Thailand?" because it took us an entire day of wandering around before we thought to do that. Thank goodness for Nomadic Matt's blog which has actual travel advice! 

At least I got my steps in for the day and everyone who knows me well will understand the importance of this. The other positive is that we registered to volunteer though the workaway site (thanks for the $30 registration fee, mom!). 

Moral of the story is that I have no desire to move to Bangkok so no competition with HK so far. 

 

About mtd5116


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.