Existing Member?

On my way to Australia! Hopefully this little journal will help me describe where I am and what I'm doing while out in the big wide world.

mexico 3

MEXICO | Wednesday, 6 June 2007 | Views [2491] | Comments [3]

waterfalls in the jungle

waterfalls in the jungle

Well here I am in Merida a large town in Yacatan mexico. Having survived the heat and humidity of the jungle we are now just very hot! The jungle is very noisy and very wet. You never stay dry as soon as you have had a shower you are all sweaty again. We saw howler monkeys who love to pee and poo on people looking up at them, Dina found a very bright green snake which our guide told us was very very dangerous so of course we all stood round to take a picture! The Maya temple in Pelanque is in the middle of the jungle about 2% has been uncovered the jungle has taken the rest. We wondered around the jungle for a couple of hours which was great but not everyone in the group was fit and able to climb well, some of the sights we saw were not pretty.... fat Americans should have stayed at home!!! I am of to Playa de Carmen in a couple of days this is the last stop in Mexico. We will then have a change in the group which I will let you all know how that goes!

Tags: Sightseeing

Comments

1

hello moley, i hope this message finds you well, just a quicky to say hi and i haven't forgotten you! hope all is going well, enjoy playa de carmen, much more like my cup of tea, five star all the way!! I'll try my best to keep in touch, take care, lots of love kerry x

  kerry hudson Jun 14, 2007 7:05 AM

2

Fat Americans? Wherever you're from, you should learn to spell and use proper grammar. Not all Americans are fat!

  Ha Apr 11, 2008 5:22 AM

3

este es lindo

  blady Sep 27, 2008 11:51 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.