Existing Member?

The adventures of the Mel

N.A.P. #2

CANADA | Thursday, 7 February 2008 | Views [573] | Comments [1]

Okay, in response to the plethora of comments I received, I have two pieces of information to relay to you.

a) as of a few days ago, the WorldNomads photo loading tool has not been working, and as much as I love you all, I ain't loading up the photos one by one.

b) in case I wasn't clear, you don't need a Facebook page to access it, you just click on the link and it will take you there (if you need convincing, check back to my last N.A.P. and try it). The only downside is that if you wanted to scroll through and compare photos from several different albums, you would need to either have a Facebook page or click on each link individually.

Anyway, at this stage it doesn't matter, because I can't load them onto World Nomads unless I do them individually, and that is just not happening.

Hope you are all well, and I will make a post in the next little while about my past few days, but right now I've got work to do then a dinner date.

Until then my little muffin-cakes!

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Ok Ok we get the picture - You're lazy and on hols! Kicking and screaming we will access the facebook link.

  Gerard Feb 8, 2008 8:35 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.