Existing Member?

trust, love, and the unknown Ongoing with no expected outcome!

Happy New Years!!!!!!

USA | Saturday, 3 January 2009 | Views [675]

OK so things always happen in the most random ways and of course for a reason. After 24 hours of traveling that included delayed trains and planes from Agra to Pondicherry; Kurtis and I met a guy name troy on our final 3 hour busride to Pondicherry. Troy: originally from Australia but now lives in Bermuda, is on his way to participate in a Richshaw Run, where he and a friend are going to drive a 3-wheel mobile accross India in a race that is for charity, and for sheer purpose of doing something absolutely crazy and outside the box and adventurous to say the least. People from all over the world participate in this and it sounds hillarious and fun and a little bit of me is a bit envious.

We ended up staying at the same place Troy had booked - which was pure luck in itself because the whole city of Pondicherry was booked for NYE.

More racers arrived at the resort and in the end Kurtis and I were mangagers, and designers for the teams and we went to their NYE kickoff event and party. It was absolutley amazing to be in the middle of India surrounded by super fun free spirited people, on the lake, with dance music and great food, fire works, cake, laughter, and more. Kurtis was the first on the dance floor - a man after my heart:)!!!!!

The night ended with our group heading back to the resort at 2 in the AM with the two taxi's racing all the way - Wild Fun!

We had a great night and you must go to the website to see this event: http://rickshawrun.theadventurists.com/

AND if you haven't joined face book you should because the photos are going there now:)

 and some how Kurtis and I ended up in some resort in Pondicherry where people from all over the world were staying and getting ready to take

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.