Existing Member?

trust, love, and the unknown Ongoing with no expected outcome!

Wildest Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA | Saturday, 20 September 2008 | Views [250] | Comments [1]

 
You Will never never believe what has happend to me. SO i get to the border to go back to Thailand (after I tried to change my train ticket in Laos b/c i wanted to stay another day and they told me i couldnt) and right in line this thai women starts talking to me and telling me about her husband Bobby who is from colorado and by the time we get to pay the exit fee we know a lot about our lives - boyfriend, family, school and such, we both miss our loves -  she pays for my exit fee invites me to her house and wants me to meet her family and see her house and home and so on and so forth...in Nong Kai (sp?)...I tell her ok when i come back threw in febuary and we exchange emails....and then she takes me along to the bus to cross the bridge into thailand and pays for my bus...i'm on the local bus with her and her friends and then we go to get into thailand and I ask this guy from cali if he wants to split a tukt tukt to the station and he tells me no trains b/c of flooding...i cant believe it!!! ..but by this time not much phases me and so i just have a good laugh with myself...I wanted to stay in Lao
 Well my new friend Noi and company take care of me and Noi is soooo happy b/c I can visit her house now. She is a Capricorn and if the tables were turned I am sure I would be bringing to my home:) One of their husbands picks us up we go over to the staion..got a refund, no trains until monday-MAYBE-and i get in a pick-up truck and drive 45 minutes off into the sunset where you can see Lao accross the river-BEAUTIFUL- and I am now at this family's house...owned by bobby whom she met on the internet (hmmm)...where grandmom and niece live and the rest of the family is down the road. They have totally adopted me, fed me, bathed me, housed me, hugged me, smiled with me, and kept me safe:) Tomorrow she is going to take me around. She is so cute and excited to have me  here...i'm like a new found stray puppy. she already took me to her aunt and her favorite resteraunt.
I asked for this, I've been saying: I want to stay with the locals in a village, learn thai, live free, stay somewhere and be content for a bit and maybe get some cooking lessons while I am at it.
 
SUPER CRAZY HUH...AND...I could have stayed in Lao...I'm in "Tha Bo" By the way. And for some strange reason every time I try to get to this orphange something wild happens...this is the craziest yet. It was so weird meeting these ladies it was like I was on a conveyer belt and they just picked me up at the perfect time...must be that Karma.
I am so blown away right now..the husband is in cambodia..strange?....and I think i may stay for some days now. First thing tomorrow she is going to take me to buy a new camera - which broke during a perfect sunset in Laos yesterday- well almost perfect sunset a few things were missing. Well I am going to go sit with the family and watch tv and laugh and eat bananas...i'm am so excited right now and in ahhhhh at the same time.
 
Everybody here calls me Jenny - funny only grandmom and uncle free were aloud to do that. The neice is 24 and we have nonverbal communication and laugh together a lot. So Fun!!!! She (Boi) and Noi are beuticians....they are going to do my hair tomorrow, take me to the river and temple and markets and who knows what else. I am just blown away right now and I feel Blessed!
On a side note...Lao seems forever ago already although I have only been here a few hours. It was a great place to meet people, ride my bike around, chat with the locals, eat yummy food along the river and I had a chance to spend some great time with my new little brother Ben:) And the cosmic community is everywhere...I am re-seeing people and meeting people that know eachother...if that makes sense?
It IS a small world....and I have been inspired b/c in the last 24 hours I have met 3 women traveling alone: 24, 38, and 41...I knew they were out there I just had to ask for them to appear:)
It is a magical world!
LOVE TO YOU ALL
Love You!!!!


Love and Light,

Comments

1

SOOOOO GLLLAAAADDDD! Of course your ability to manifest what you want works in other countries....you are so magical!
Glad you are having fun!

Love you, Mon

  MOnica Sep 23, 2008 8:20 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.