Existing Member?

trust, love, and the unknown Ongoing with no expected outcome!

Flying is the easy part:)

USA | Saturday, 23 August 2008 | Views [230]

The 23 hour travels was pretty smooth. Out of Denver i met someone who was on his way to Combodia so we got to work and figure out the airports together....and In Taiwan I met another couple from LA (who's mom lives in Nederland, CO)and we enjoyed all the Hello Kitty Decor and Yummy airport food! I finally arrived in Bangkok and I always imagined that i would completely fallaprt when I got to another country...for growth purposes of course...well that sure did happen. My first thought after no sleep, getting a room with no windows and a shower toilet combo, and not knowing anybody needless to say...I wanted a Holiday Inn and a flight back. I am so grateful though that i have all my friends, family and love in my heart and with me because I am sitting with that every moment for strength...its all I got right now. Well, after a pretty good night sleep, a call back to the US and a sunrise stroll I am feeling a little more grounded and ready to take on day 2. Not sure how to put photos up yet but imagine: monks in orange walking around barefoot with bowls, street vendors everywhere, cats and dogs roaming around, pink taxis, lots of people, and lodges with no walls...and then you turn a corner and there is a beautiful temple.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.