Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

Dodging Bullets!!!

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 26 September 2007 | Views [778] | Comments [5]

The title of my new story is dodging bullets. Why? Because one sunny afternoon me and Joanne decided to go job hunting. After failing trebly we decided to get some post cards. We went in the shop. And seconds after we walked out the door there was a hold up!! Yup! Armed robbery!! We could of died I tell ya!! But it was most exciting…after Joanne begging me not to go ask the police what was going on. We went back to out safe neighborhood across the road hahaha!!

The last few weeks I haven’t really been doing much apart from going out on the free nights out with the hostel…getting drunk and being a spaz really!! I have been looking for a job but haven’t had any joy yet!! I thought I would wait a week or so to start looking again now because Austin is here tomorrow. Im very excited to see him,and show him around the hood!!

 

Oh yeh! Me and Elame are going to hell…there was a Korean girl in our room and we begged her to come out on the wine and cheese night. We sat there drinking and after one cup she said she felt a bit tipsy! We just thought bless. And dammit why cant I be that cheap!! Any way we went out to a club near us and she got soooooooooo drunk!! And when we carried her home she informed us that she had never had alcohol before…to our horror we made her stay in bed, and we went back out! Ha! When we came in ( this makes me laugh so much) she looked up from being sick and fell in the shower!! It was so funny!! I felt a bit sorry for her..but being a little drunk myself I could not stop laughing! Poor girl had a flight the next morning aswell. Oops! So me and Elame always joke about it and say we’re going to hell.

 

The other day I went to my first Sushi bar with Simon, it was most fun watching all the little dishes go around and having the chefs shout stuff out!! But I just sat there coz I don’t do fish!! Yuckie!! Then we went for a nice long walk along the harbor and it was such a nice day!! Very pretty! And I didn’t spend any money so that’s always a bonus!! Haha!

 

I went to go see the new arrival of the family baby Gabriela yesterday and shes sooooooo cute. You can see her in the pictures. Suzy and Adam have this massive grin on their faces. Their very proud. And so they should be….. She’s perfect!!

 

Any way not a lot to say really. Im so so excited to see Austin. And all the stuff he’s bringing for me!! Hahaha!!

 

Peace out dudes!! xx

Tags: Scams & Robberies

Comments

1

Hi Kayls,
Austin should be bringing all the stuff you aske for, such a sweetie!!
hope the job hunting is a success, you will need money soon i am sure!! ha!!
Love u lots Mummy xxxxxxxxxxx

  krysia Sep 27, 2007 6:41 AM

2

Maybe you should take a leaf out of the robbers books and armed robbery could be your ´new´ job - good way to earn a dollar or two !!

Keep the blog up - we love it...

  jamesanddan Sep 27, 2007 9:25 AM

3

You seem to make a habit of seeing criminals - first there was Barmy Bush in Singapore and now this in Sydney !

Love ya - great talking lunch time. Hope you enjoyed the park with who ???

Dad
xxxx

  Malcolm Sep 27, 2007 5:39 PM

4

Hey hey!

That sounds scary!! did the robbers have machine guns? lol Glad your ok! If you do decide to become a robber.... do you think you could rob the disney store and send me lots of disney things?! hahaha.

The photos look really good and Gabriela looks sooooo cute!

Speak to you later on, Love and miss ya loads x x x x

  Aimz Sep 28, 2007 10:58 PM

5

It`s become a funny thing for you to see a critical situation and what happen to the robber after they do that? mybe the robber now they are rich hehehe........
that`s a good money joke....

take care god bless..........

  Fred Sep 29, 2007 12:31 PM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.