Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy OI OI OI!!!

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 2 October 2007 | Views [1408] | Comments [2]

Right Well I decided to call Austin and make sure we have got the right dates etc.

I make my sign for him. Which reads “Where’s My Heavy Friend” (private joke ha!)

I set my alarm for 5am and went to bed early to go meet my little buddy at the airport. Thank god I woke up in the middle of the night and got Ozzys txt saying he was landing Friday NOT Thursday!! So I have turned off my alarm and slept in to 1ish.

Friday came and I could not sleep. Very excited to see Austin and I thought I wouldn’t hear my phone go off. So at 4am i decided to go down stairs and bug Simon while he was working. I went down there to find Dom and Simon playing stupid games. This soon woke me up and I was sitting there being bullied (as usual) for a few hours before my bus came to go to the airport. I hopped in and soon got talking to two little old men who were very sweet and gave me a chocolate var. haha! People are very random with their gifts! But I wasn’t complaining. I love chocolate! So after getting a txt from oz saying he had landed I wasn’t sure if I was gonna make it in time to watch him come through the doors. I stood there for a while watching everyone go by…when this bloody idiot was standing right behind me..when I looked around to see what he was doing. IT WAS OZZY WOZZY!!! Hahaha. Doh! I didn’t get to use my sign. We had a big hug and headed back the hostel. Im not sure who was more tired. Me or him! So we had something to eat and went back to my room, where we fell asleep through mid conversation! Haha!! Then we woke up and walked around the city for a while.

 

Austin first night here was wine and cheese night. We got ready and went down stairs with Elainey. I wore a shirt this and a waist belt this night and got wooed at. And I got a few nice txts!! Teehee! People were shocked to see me wear something other than black for a change! Personally I think I was the curly hair that made the difference! Thank god for Austin bring my GHD’s!! haha!

Me, Simon, Becky, Elainey and Austin all sat there drinking the free goon and all the sudden…Alan (a really cool Irish guy) got smacked in the face by some guy! The sound of his head hitting the floor made me skin cruel. So I got the hell out of there and called me Papa! I don’t like fights. I live a very sheltered life coz I don’t think I have ever seen a real live fight! Haha! So after being a little bit scared and going to see Alan with blood all over his face. I put are very painful smile on his face when I said he could wear my studded belt, which he’s obsessed about about!! Haha!

Then we all headed down to the Scubar which was surprisingly busy for a change. We had a few drinks in there and then headed back to the hostel for an early ( for me now ) start to Coogee Beach. We pretty much did nothing this day apart from eat the free BBQ and sunbathe. Then we headed back to the hostel and got ready for the power hour at the Gaff. Free drink for an hour. could it get any better! So we went there and the music was pants. I wasn’t impressed. Also I had freaks talk to me all night. But one in peculiar was a guy called Pete. He must have had three teeth in his head yuck! It got to the point where Simon had to push him away from me,coz he kept kissing my cheek! Ewwww!! I was nearly sick!! Haha! So now all I hear is. Where’s your boyfriend Pete! Ha! The night at the gaff wasn’t that good, so we went back early. Sunday we went to Bondi Beach another lush day! And did the same. Sunbathe. So nothing really to report there. Monday was a public holiday so me and oz got up earlyish and went to the harbor bridge and opera house,. Then me, Simon, Becky, Dom and Oz caught the ferry across to Manly beach and sunbathed there. Where I went in the …sea!! It took a lot of persuading. But I did it. Yayayay me!! Haha! When we caught the ferry home it was dark and the view of the city was very romantic. It was a perfect ending to a good day at the beach.

Monday night is killer pool so we all went down to the pub played pool ( I didn’t) and had a few to drink and went back. Today me and oz are gonna get a few things sorted and then who knows what we will do.

Any way nothing else to report. Im still jobless. But im not worried…yet!!

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

Tuts,cant believe your Ill today, anyways hope you feel better and see you in the evening!!

Take Care

x

  ozzi Oct 6, 2007 10:42 AM

2

Hi Kaylio, sorry for not writing for a while but have been really really busy!!! I am still reading your blog tho.. Michelle gave me a slap for not writing! amazed to read you don't like fights when you used to beat up Tony nearly every day!! haha! Dropped some mail off to your Mum the other day and had a long talk with your pooch, Joey.. he said (I think Joey's a he??)that he was missing you lots but you could make it up to him if you sent some doggie choc choccie drops! he made me promise to tell you otherwise he'd bite me next time!!
haha! A lorry has over turned on the A14 today, just think how lucky you are to be stuck on the beach instead of the A14 in the FO van! Every one at FO says hello and send their love, speak again soon.. Paulio xx

  Pablo Oct 17, 2007 9:59 PM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.