Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

I'll Get There In The End!!

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 14 September 2007 | Views [628] | Comments [2]

Ok...So after updating this silly thing on Sunday. I Went Back To My Room where i became really really cold. went to bed and fell asleep and woke up feeling like a bus had hit me. Monday came and i actually thought i was gonna die..two people from my room helped me to the doctors which is 5 steps down the road. AND YUP!!! i had Tonsilitis and a chest infection! what fun fun fun!! so all this week i have been in bed feeling sorry for myself, crying down the phone to my mum and thinking of ways i could rip my tonsills out! its like the 8th time i have had it now!! boohoo!!! any way i have had some good drugs,coz im all better now! going to watch hairspray tonight with Nat and Jo CANT WAIT!!!! JOB HUNT..STARTS Monday Am.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

P.S i made myself mash and veg last night!! im so proud of myself!!! = )it was lush!!!

Tags: Doctors, hospitals & health

Comments

1

Hello!!
Hope your ok. Ive run out of credit on my phone to txt u but ive emailed instead. Ive still got my free txts so i can txt your english number! :)
Im going to watch hairspray as soon as its out on dvd! promise! haha.
Speak to you later. Love and miss u loads x x x x

  AIMEE!!! Sep 18, 2007 1:58 AM

2

Hi sweety

How are you? I'm sitting at my desk at work looking out at the cold grey sky and thinking of all my honeybuns..

ive seen your piccies of gabriela, she looks like a cutie, and how lucky you are to have had a cuddle:-)

As you know Charly is home, we are trying to be very positive and not molly coddle her (don't tell her!)i'm sure she will go back because as you found out Felixstowe isn't exactly the best place to be when all your friends have gone away too!

I hear Austin has flown out to see you, is he doing the 1 year thing or is it just a holiday?

Better go and do some work! Everyone else is fine and well. Missing you loads, hope you are not missing us! enjoy! Please give hugs and kisses to the Philpots from us all here. my email at work is barbara.mellor@suffolkpct.nhs.uk.

BiBi lovey
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

  Aunty B Sep 27, 2007 10:28 PM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.