Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

Shall I Go On!?!?!?!

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 9 September 2007 | Views [859] | Comments [4]

Is there actually any point of me carrying this thing on…the only people that seem to actually read it is my mum and dad!! Haha! And I talk to them most days!!!

 

Right well I will tell you any way. The other week I quit my job! Was bored. No really I didn’t like working so much. I did come here to have some fun ya know!! And all I seem to do is work. So im trying to find a boring office job. Good money. In the city and I don’t have to work weekends!!

I actually was really scared of leaving this job. My boss was really scary! She upset me on Thursday by saying I wasn’t try my best coz I handed in my notice. That annoyed me,so I rang my mummy and told her I wanted to leave and put the keys under the door. So that night I locked up and done just that!! I wasn’t even gonna tell her I wasn’t coming back in. but I txted her. She didn’t txt back! Opps! Oh well!! I felt so naughty doing that! But im ok about it now!! Teehee!!

 

Last night I went out to an 80’s night with my friends Joanne and Natalie who I met in the hostel about 3 weeks ago. Before we went out I went round to check their place out. It’s really nice. We sat there watching grease and drinking goon. (Cheap wine)

 

 We had spent all day looking for cheap 80’s outfits and we finally found some in K-mart of all places! Ha! When we arrived at the local “The Gaff” we found that we were actually the only ones dressed up! Great! Oh well we had fun any way! Well I say WE. I actually got so drunk I left after 30mins of being there! It was quite embarrassing coz a guy from my hostel had to put me in bed and everything!! Poor lad!! I dread to think what I looked like!! Haha! Austin will have all this to look forward to when he comes here! I think he’s pretty use to my drunken ways by now! I mean he has seen me at my worse!!...you dare say anything Austin!!

 

Today I feel like poo and haven’t been doing much but trying to remember if I done anything bad last night!! I don’t think I did!! My friend Dom just called me to tell me how drunk I was…!! This morning I said goodbye to two Korean girls that actually did my head in..and I let them know one night when I told them to shut the f*ck up! Haha! I did bite my tongue for a week before that though!! They did things like have their alarm go off every 5mins at 5am in the morning. Sit on the end of my bed and put their shoes on!! It was doing my blinking head in!! any way I said goodbye to them..and when they left 5mins later one of them walked in the door again and gave me a can of coke!! It was really sweet. I mean ok it’s a can of coke. I don’t even like the stuff. But it was just so nice of her to come running back and give me that!! I don’t know. Im a bit gay! But I thought it was cute!!

 

Right well nothing else to report…going to the job agencies tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Bye bye x

Tags: Work

Comments

1

other ppl read this moose! u go girl lol good luck with the job hunting! and what a surprise to hear u drinking again lol ur even worse than me nw, do u remember that random nite out with mike haha! that was so funny, i hope you have a better week keep in touch xxxx

  shell Sep 10, 2007 7:54 AM

2

hello gorgeous!
Ive been reading your blog 4 ages but havent left many comments as i speak 2 you every day :) hehe. but i will leave more comments on here for you to read !
You will find another job easy! ur great!
HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON :)
love ya and miss u loads xxxxxx

  AIMEE! Sep 11, 2007 7:21 PM

3

Hey Kayleigh,
Yeah I'll keep quiet about the states you get into..lol..
Good Luck on the job side of things..

Take Care
Ozzi

  ozzi Sep 12, 2007 1:52 AM

4

Hi Daughter
As you say we speak every other day, but just so you have something to read, i have written.
Why doesnt your blog come up with your latest 'adventures' - always have to find it - sort it out love! ha!
Mum xxxx

  krysia Oct 2, 2007 2:44 AM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.