Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

Up's And Down's

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 3 September 2007 | Views [701] | Comments [3]

Ok. So after having a really bad week…I felt home sick for the first real time (The time I cried in Bondi coz I was so cold doesn’t count!!! Hahaha) everything that could of gone wrong. Went wrong! Starting with me feeling like total crapola. I have a bad cold and cough!! I was late to work, I lost my bus pass, makeup broke, lost my jumper, boy pissed me off, I don’t have much money left and to top it all off…I went to a Japanese hair dresser (I will never be cheap again when it comes to my hair) right. Picture me with ginger roots and brownish/greenish ends! Yes! Really. It was that bad!! After walking around Sydney all day Sunday trying to find a hair dresser open, I was at braking point. Then I sat there on the bus and my very best friend Aimee txted me saying she missed me. That was it!! I cried! Yup! I cried on the bus looking like a ginger freak!! I was so upset!! But then thank the lord. I came across a hair dresser that was open. They spoke English. Check! So I went for it…. $330 later and I was happy again!! (And not going to be eating for the next 10 weeks) Although my hair isn’t quite what I wanted still…it’s not as bad as it was. Phew!!

Its Monday today and I’m really hoping for a better week.

In the city it looks as if there’s a war going on at the moment, they are having a thing called the Apex week on where all the world leaders are coming to Sydney! I have never seen so many police (not complaining. I do like men in uniform teehee) and helicopters. They also have these cage things up everywhere blocking the road off etc. it’s all a bit mad. And not to mention the protesters against G.B which I think is really funny. Might get up there with them!!  The weather is getting warmer day by day...Im looking forward to the summer now sooo much!!

Ermmm nothing else to report really.

So I will let you know how I get on…yes everyone must feel sorry for me dammit!!

Love to everyone...

Kayls x x x

Tags: I should have known better!

Comments

1

So glad you are still normal. Was beginning to think were turning into 'bar b q Ausie'. Glad the hair is normalish, but think we would all have loved a picture of the freakish look !!! And talking of photos - how about some ???

Lots of love and keep smiling.
Dad
xxx

  malcolm stafford Sep 5, 2007 5:07 PM

2

Hey whats happened to Leigh??? ha!! Signing off as Kayls now?
A girls hair is her crowning glory, so NEVER do it cheap, especially somewhere where they dont speak English!! Still we've had the conversation about hair, and i did phone you in the middle of your tears!!
As Dad said put some photos on the blog.
Also dont know if just me, but when i open the blog it doesnt go to the updated part, you have to search for it?
Love you lots Mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  krysia Sep 5, 2007 7:27 PM

3

thats not gd hun :( it was jst one of those crappy days im sure ull have lots an lots of happy ones :)an u sorted the hair in the end so you can jst laugh about it now take care keep smiling kayls! xxxxxxxxxxx

  shell Sep 10, 2007 7:43 AM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.