Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

Its Been A While!!!

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 30 August 2007 | Views [427] | Comments [3]

Heyyy.

Its been a while since I updated this thing hasn’t it…so sorry about that!!

Well there’s not much to say really….

The other weekend I went to the beach with a few people from my hostel and we had a huge BBQ I didn’t have much coz I was so hung over!! Hahaha!

Then I met up with my little Japanese friend Chika and we went back to the hostel and got ready for the Swedish night ahead. I, Jay, Dom and chika all had our faces painted with the Swedish flag!! We’re so cool.

Then we went down to side bar..which is. Get this. On the side of a building!

And we watched stupid people eat meat balls under a minute and do limbo!! I wasnt feeling in the mood to do either so I just watched! Ha!

 

The past few days I have been off work coz I have the flu…and plus is 27d outside!!

I didn’t come to Australia just to work..i know what all the guys at Fred’s are thinking now!! I DO work……sometimes!!! Im so lazy!! I have you know I do 11 hours on a Sunday!!

Don’t you think there should be a law on working on a Sunday!! I do!! It just isn’t right!! Why would anyone want to work!!

 

Yeh on my days off I haven’t been doing much. Went for a walk near Darling Harbor last night coz the weather was really nice and it reminds me of my now second home Singapore down there!! It’s so nice at night.

 

Then I took a long walk back to the hostel and I went to a stupid quiz night thing that my friend jay does (jay works at the hostel so he has to do all the gay things like this) but I am proud to say (even though I didn’t actually do anything but drink the free wine) our group won!! Yayayay! Go us! We won 15 free drinks!! Which I didn’t use that night,coz with all the drugs I have been taking for my illness and wine …don’t really mix to well.

I actually think I was a bit high!! But oh well. We went down to the pub (me being the only girl…I don’t know how I manage it!! = ) ) it was quite a funny night..with Dom and Jay betting that if they went away for half a minute that some guy would try it on with me. We had the bet on…$5……….. no matter what I said. They wouldn’t believe me that these guys weren’t trying it on at all. We were just talking!! Hahaha!! But yeh I lost quite a bit of money that night!!! Im not gonna pay them..im hoping they have forgotten today!!

 

Have no plans for the night ahead but im sure it will involve cheap wine and silly bets!! Haha! I will do my best to write more….not that anyone ever leaves me any comments anymore!!!! = p

 

Love u all x x xx x

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

it all sounds fun, beach bbq's, long walks and cheap drink. roll on january is what i say, only 144 days until i come see you. miss you loads and will phone you over the weekend.
love you. xXx
Rob.

  penguin Aug 31, 2007 5:22 AM

2

Who's this Jay chap then, sounds like you and him have been getting 'close' haha - just a shame he looks like a bald monkey !!

Missing you - James wore his route 69 shirt the other day skiing, just to remind him of the fun of that night.....or coz it was v.cold when he was skiing and he needed to layer up.

Keep enjoying yourself

Dan & James
Ps - You can comment on our blog as you haven't got any to read on yours!!!!!

  jamesanddan Sep 1, 2007 4:24 PM

3

sorry its been a while me dear :) glad you having a wikid time! u sound like an alcoholic tee hee, wot are u like! is jay the one from manchester? keep having fun my luvly ;) keep updating us on the goss, hopefully speak to u soon on msn lv ya xxxxx

  Shell Sep 6, 2007 8:39 AM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.