Existing Member?

Taking Oz One Step At A Time!!!! Well im here! i have packed my very larrrge bag and im on my way to have fun in the sun!! yayayay!!

My Sis Is Here!!!

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 20 August 2007 | Views [500] | Comments [3]

My sister arrived in Sydney and it was so good to see her.

It was kinda odd too! we were half way across the world and meeting up!! Although i havnt seen her for nearly 5 months it didnt feel like that long at all!! any way i have been working while they have been looking around. i was very lucky to have two days off last week, thursday when we were gonna go on the pub crawl (is was cancelled) we still went out to our local "The Gaff" it was a really good night,coz we got a little drunk but no to much..well James got very drunk as he was doing shots all night with my Boss!! haha!

Then we decided to go the the Blue Moutains everyone i have told keeps saying in that the girl version on Brokeback Mountain (the film)!! sadly no it isnt!!! the views were really nice,but being so high up it was freeeezing!!! we had to cliam these giant steps all the way down and it was really steep! Danihad some trouble going across some of them..beigh the pussy that she is!! haha! then we walked to the steepest rain in the world. it was so much fun! Danielle didnt think i was fun at all. After the Mountains we went into the town near by and had chips on our minds,so we went and stuffed our faces..they were no way near as good as Felixstowe's chips though!! haha!!!

After that i went back home to get dressed and head to Base to sell my Route 69 tickets!! as i waled through the city i soon realised it wasnt such a good idea to walk around with 69 all over my T-shirt!! i had a few freaks shout at me! ha!

We all got together including the oldies (dani and james)and jumped on the party bus!! this pub crawl wasnt as good as the others. the crowd was alot different and i was feeling so tired from staying up until 6am the other night!! but that didnt stop us from having a lugh and watching a great band in Bondi...danille and james nearly done the whole crawl with one more stop to go they left!! haha! but i went on and didnt get home until about 4am!!

any way not much else to say really. we have just been looking around...buying Ugg boots and pizza thats about it!!!

Peace out dude's!!! xxx

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

You will be sad to see them go I guess Kayl. I am also going away from you as I go back to Felixstowe tomorrow. I will be back late September. Still a great read your blog - love IT !

Keep happy
Love
Dad
xxxxxx

  DAD STAFFORD Aug 20, 2007 6:07 PM

2

We left cause you seemed to be having quite a intimate romance with your mobile phone (loser!).....

Love the blog - Can't believe you can fit in writing in it with all the working !!

James & Dan x

  jamesanddan Aug 21, 2007 3:39 PM

3

Hi Leigh, Kay's other half! ha!
Dont be too sad, you will be so busy with work, time will fly. And now you have your birthday pressie early, you will have all your favourite artists in your hostel with you!! (she got an Ipod docking station)
So, it will be parties in your room from now on!!
Keep up with the blog, great reading your news, and hearing abt the friends you are meeting up with. Oz certainly suits your character, thats for sure!!
Love you lots and Bailey shots!! Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

  krysia Aug 23, 2007 2:40 AM

About leightheflea


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.