Existing Member?

Let Large Two recently married Tasmanians, flying to the US, with ambitions to buy a bb gun at walmart, be stars in LA by wearing sunlasses indoors, re-marry in Vegas, pack an artery with creole cooking in New Orleans, and determine whether America needs saving

London - Leister Square and Bollywood

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 9 May 2007 | Views [1014]

Bollywood Actor
Name: Unknown

Bollywood Actor Name: Unknown

Having recently finished the muchly anticipated film "East Meets West - Again!" Ravi Shindig walks the red Carpet in Leister Square London as the most celebrated Indian Actor who has appeared in over 70 Bollywood movies as an Extra.  In his latest offering he plays the character Baru Apu, who is a distant relative of the main character 'Shivnerine.'  So distant a relative was his character, Ravi received only three seconds screen time and can be seen beside a potted plant eating a peice of cake while celebrating Shivnerines Birthday.  Made famous by the line "I can't believe it's not Tandoorie chicken" in an advertisement promoting Tofu peices, Ravi hit the silver screen and continued his fame portraying anything from a deceased fish monger, to a def side-kick to The Godfather in the Indian remake "The Godfather Goes to New Delhi."  Ravi promises to continue his successful career and has been quoted as saying his next role will be his biggest yet. It has since been revealed he will be playing a blind elevator concierge.

Yes I have hit London, and when I upload the pictures of Ravi you will see the man himself.  I was in the eye today, saw the Tate Museum of Modern art, went to the globe theatre.  Pondered seing the Star Wars exhibition, Went to St Pauls Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, and tried to see Spiderman3 but realised |I could see it three times over in Australia for the same price. 

Tags: sightseeing

About largeone

Pub

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.