Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

"I'm Going to Jackson"

USA | Saturday, 6 February 2010 | Views [618] | Comments [1]

So maybe this isn't the Jackson John and June sang about, but it is a beautiful place to be.  On either side of me are mountains covered in the white stuff, piles of it all over the streets.  The sun is shining today, so it isn't as cold as I would think it would be.  Of course, my layers help a lot!

We are sitting in a little coffee shop in Jackson's downtown, and I am loving the view.  I'm sitting cozy in cushy seats drinking my "chai charger" (chai with 2 shots of espresso...a little excessive, but it sounded good at the time).

I can't believe it's February, and we have four more months to go on the road.  Christina and I need something productive to do while waiting out the cold months--she is going to enroll in some kind of on-line class to get certification in something I don't understand; I should pick up learning another language, maybe some audio cds for the longs drives.

Until next time, good night, dear void.

Comments

1

I just caught up on reading all of your post since Christmas. You're in Idaho now. Thanks for calling me yesterday and taking a few minutes to chat with me this morning. You're the best. I miss you! Enjoy and stay warm while you're on the road! Please tell Christina I said HI! :) Love you.

  Gina Feb 9, 2010 6:24 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.