Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

August 3rd Sunday

BELGIUM | Sunday, 3 August 2008 | Views [568]

parci took a picture of me with the umbrella

parci took a picture of me with the umbrella

On Friday, Parci had his hair cut and it took ages because it had grown so thick and long. Then Fabbianne and Marina and I played a maze game then Yahtzee nearly all night and were joined by Guido for Yahtzee. And on Saturday we had lunch together in the garden and then we played yahtzee again for a few rounds. Lazy days are good ^^ In the afternoon, Parci's mum made us shirts with prints on them so i have a shirt with parcis face on it n he has one with my face. I'll upload pictures later on when i get them off my camera. they look pretty darn good!!! And Parci and I went to see Batman together at the cinema and it was good!!! I like Heath Ledger, the joker was funny. It went on for over 2.5hours but it wasnt boring at all.

Today was Sunday and we went to visit grandparents in Lokeren. Parci's grandma is very sweet and we saw lots of photos from when she and parci's grandad went travelling many years ago. We sayed til night then went to the festival which is on in that town now and we ate, drank, and watched some singer performances, then got home just before midnight! I'm tired now so this is very short coz i wanna go to bed. tomorrow kenneth is taking us to brussels and we are going sightseeing and swimming somewhere and yeah. stuff.

need to charge camera batteries -yawns-

night all xox

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.