Existing Member?

Viola is out there... Somewhere nce upon a time, in a land not so far away, existed a violist who loved languages and wanted to travel. A lot. When I say a lot it REALLY means a LOT. So, she left the country a couple of times. Her last stopover is Dubai and soon she will fly away... ag

Back home... or home is where the heart is?

BRAZIL | Thursday, 28 June 2007 | Views [629]

It was good to see again friends and people who, even though there are no blood connections between us, I truly consider them part of the family.

Moira with her neverending joy for life.

Didi for her lovely smile and adorable British accent.

Florie for introducing me to haute French cuisine (ohhh I love crepes!)

Gisbert and Ute Muller who opened their home and their lives to shelter me during my week in Germany.

Christa Berg who was the key person for my first trip to Germany, and who received me with arms wide open and a firm hug when I came back to her home.

Guys from the Symphonieorchester Lubbecke. It was like I never left.

Elli Hoffman who took me in the Abenteur in the middle of the Berg.

But there is someone else who was present through out my trip, who either by phone, email or sms was always curious on where I was, what I was doing and keeping tabs. He made me laugh, he made me cry and basically, our talks left me shaking and in panic sometimes.

George was a friend from my first trip to Ireland. Well, I say was because I don't know what we are anymore. Right in the second day of the trip when we met it was like a full speed train going towards me.

Good. Fast. Terrifying.

Basically he said he is coming over to Brazil to meet my parents and for us to work out who we are together.

Anyway, regardless of what happens, we will always have Madrid and the hot spring days we shared.

Thanks and until the next adventure...

The end... or just the beginning?

Tags: Friends

 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.