Existing Member?

For The Memories, Babe Finding myself in a rut, I've decided to try something new. Or a few things new actually. I've taken a job as an au pair. And moved to a different country. And don't know anyone else. And am directionally impaired. Here goes nothing...

To Whom It May Concern:

NETHERLANDS | Wednesday, 7 May 2008 | Views [1128] | Comments [4]

So, this is my person-specific blog. The way it works is, you find your name, and read the message. I'm over-explaining so that there are no questions :)

DR. ELROD:

Please pass my sister, Kera, with a well-deserved "A". It would make all of our lives a little easier.

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

LAUREN ANDERS:

As we are going to be unable to get to the Scottish Paolo concert, I'm going to need you to make every possible concerted effort to find one nearby (read as mainland US) that we can attend. This will be a fun roadtrip!

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

SCOTT SADLER:

I am very disappointed in your inability to answer the phone when your favorite sisterIL calls (that's my new short-hand created just for you). You should get better at this if we are going to be roommates.

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

WHITNEY SEWELL:

I'm hoping you got my email, and are excited about my homecoming! Write me back :)

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

RUTH "YO MAMA" WOOLSON:

Since Kera fails to distribute things that are mailed in her name sometimes (we all now know about the chocolate incident), make sure you recieve your Mother's Day gift.

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

DON "THE DAD" BACK:

Get that camera working ASAP so we can chat and I can see you instead of just you seeing me! Haha :)

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

FAINE MENCHACA:

Kera should have something for you. If she doesn't give it to you, I think sicking Willie on her should be effective :D

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

KERA SADLER:

If you don't pass your final, I will be very disappointed. If you don't hand out gifts, I will be very disappointed. If you don't get your husband to be more attentive to his sisterIL, I will be very disappointed. If you don't feed Potter....it will probably be ok- he has some spare body fat to get him through the tough times.

Much appreciated,

Katie

 

Fin, for now!

Comments

1

If you are anything like your sister, then you are a joy! She is currently taking her final, so fingers crossed . . . . .

  Diana Elrod May 7, 2008 9:11 AM

2

You crack me up.

I have good and bad news...

Bad News: Paolo is playing in SCRANTON, PA (!!), but it's in June and you're not coming back till July. :(

Good News: We can see him in Vegas August 18!

  Lauren May 9, 2008 1:45 AM

3

Uhm...I'm always working thank you! And when I'm not, I check my gmail and NEITHER OF YOU are ever online! So HAH!!! COME HOME!

  Dara Binkley May 15, 2008 7:32 AM

4

IM ALWAYS ON GMAIL!!! i think thats what i get paid to do.

  THE JAMES Jun 14, 2008 4:58 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.