Existing Member?

Pilgrims

NEW TRAVELLER ALERT _ Look out world here comes Patricia

GERMANY | Thursday, 23 June 2011 | Views [429]

Hey folks, just got into London last night, after a nice long chat with Mr Immigration...he eventually decided I'm not a huge threat to their economy
Seoul was pretty manic, a few fun facts: showers have their own personality, complete with humour. Dogs are not only food (rumours are true) but also children, to be dressed in booties and scarves, fyi- if I never smell tuna again it will be too soon.
Yes, so the trip has begun, thought about the amazing Patricia before me and all your good wishes during transit, also tapped out a few ideas on world peace and read A Brief History of Time and knitted blankets for orphans..long flight!!!
Wonder if this nausea is jet lag or the fact that I've eaten more rice in the last 2 days- plane and hotel- than in my previous 22years..
Had some fantastic luck with seats (only one in economy to Heathrow with a spare seat next to me!! haha) and saved a lot of time by asking where I ought to be..everyone I have met are shocked at my 'just have a look around' attitude, their novels of itineraries are pretty funny, stuff like 'Eat Bratwurst' with a little tick box next to it. Don't worry I didn't point out their inevitable disappointment and eventual realisation that they didn't have a holiday at all..DVD's and pressies you sent along with me survived the flight and baggage handlers. Becs' grateful for the copy of Compass and sends her love.

In touch whenever I can. Love Trish

About katebravado


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.