Existing Member?

THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF JESS & DAN back on the road again...

amy's travelling journal

POLAND | Sunday, 11 May 2008 | Views [692] | Comments [2]

After speaking to joy-amy's mum, i have realised that i have definately been portraying amy as an aussie kissing and drinking machine causing havoc across europe. I apologize, and will from now on only write a true honest account of the travels of Miss Amelia Joy Harte...

Beginning at 5am, amy rose to walk the 7km to the small church overlooking krakow to pray with the local orphans and nuns. After bread and water for breakfast she helped clean the orphanage.

We then chose to travel to a small polish town by train..amy volunteered to carry our backpacks and lunch for the day. very nice of her.

Dan and i chose to have a beer in the afternoon sun, but not amy, just water for her.

After dinner, we met a polish football team at a bar that volunteered to buy all of amy's drinks, wanted to dance and were kissing amy's feet..but amy dosnt need a mans attention and chose to drink water and leave the bar early for a good nights rest.

We love her dearly and travelling europe wouldnt be the same without the aussie drinking and kissing machine.

xxoxoxo

Comments

1

Very Funny, I get the point and don't believe a word of it, come on Amy surely you have some dirt on Jess!!

Keep having a ball, Luv Mum

  Joy May 14, 2008 9:54 AM

2

Amy so pleased you went to church are you ill????
bet your still dancing on those tables ???? dont fall in love over their keep dancing and having fun

  aunty bom May 30, 2008 8:13 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Poland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.