Existing Member?

Our Travels

DISNEYLAND Hong Kong

HONG KONG | Saturday, 9 June 2007 | Views [732]

Candice wants a house like this.

Candice wants a house like this.

We went to Disneyland in Hong Kong.
We caught the train from our hotel to connect to the Disneyland express train. IT WAS AWESOME. The train carriage had Mickey Mouse on the side and inside they had the characters in bronze. Then when you get off the train they announce..."Have a magical day". It was great.

We only needed a day to do the whole place. It was so much fun being a kid again. Of course Candice had to get a photo with every character possible.
It was really hot, so we made sure that we went on all the rides that had aircon.

Jamie really liked this rollercoaster ride that he laughed the whole way threw. So we had to do it twice, first with a line up, then one without.

It's a fast paced place and you have to be in it to win it, otherwise they'll push in front of you to get in before you. So we were both running to some attractions trying to beat them all! It's funny because we have longer legs.
However, we were surprised that we went on a Saturday and there weren’t too many people.

We then had dinner there, it was really yummy and watched the fireworks after.

It was a GREAT ending to a magical day!

Tags: Sightseeing

About jamie_candice


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.