Existing Member?

Our Travels

Mexico part 2

MEXICO | Tuesday, 25 March 2008 | Views [577] | Comments [1]

Piñyada for Candices Birthday

Piñyada for Candices Birthday

We have done a couple of things since last update. We’ve been to Chichen Itza which is the main ruins that most people come to Mexico for. However we didn’t enjoy it as much at the ruins in Palenque. It was so beautiful as the temples had been built on mountains in the rainforest. There is fog up in the mountains surrounding and it’s just a total different feel.

Our tour leader organized a Piñyada for her birthday and she smashed it!
The 5 points on the piñyada represent 5 deadly sins and you are to hit them off to be "pure" again! It’s very religious in Mexico so they believe in it.

Well it has come to the end of our tour and we have had a really nice time.
We are in Cancun at the moment having fun lazing on the beach. The water is so warm it’s like having a bath!
We went out last night to one of the clubs along the Cancun nightlife strip. It cost us $20US for an open bar and smashed a few drinks and danced the night away. Didn’t get home till 4am so being the old couple we are, we’re feeling it today!
We are staying in Cancun for another 2 nights till we fly back to Mexico City and then onto Canada.

 

Comments

1

Hi,
wow Mexico sounds great. Would not have thought it would be as good as you described. You guys are moving on to Canada ... you should try and catch up with Morgs.
Her email is mmcdeed@hotmail.com and her mobile is 0437 632 237. She is staying on a dairy farm at the moment and says it is the best experience. She loves Canada.

Anyway guys have a great time and will talk soon.

Love Kristin
:)

  Kristin Mar 27, 2008 4:11 PM

About jamie_candice


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.