Existing Member?

I love my life! Taking my time, soaking in the sights and always taking the road less traveled.

Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!

CANADA | Thursday, 22 March 2012 | Views [654]

To everybody who is even remotely interested in how I am going. I appreciate you all taking the time to read through my rants and antics! When I first started writing this online journal, it was intended to be exactly that; a journal so my family could keep up with where I am and what I am doing. As it turns out, I have had over 1600 views in 3 weeks, so it kind of motivates me to write more and more.

I have been a bit boring the past week, or so. I haven't really been venturing out simply because I have not had access to my funds. HUGE thanks to my family for the support and help I received from them. Tomorrow I am on the move, I have sorted myself out (I think), got the job lined up, sorted out money and decided what clothing is just dead weight (Don't pack the morning of if you intend to travel for a while, really think about what you will need/not need). 


Now I have to go and repack my bag and decide on what I don't need. I don't have many clothes as is, and now I will have less. YES! If you are a female and constantly confronted with: "Uhhh, I don't know what to wear????" - go traveling, you won't have so many choices!

Part of the reason as to why I have undertaken this journey is to find myself and the area that I would like to dedicate the rest of my life too. I think I have a future in writing, maybe I will study journalism??

What do you reckon?  

This "story" is just to everybody out there who came onto this website, I could thank each and everyone of you personally (I do have the time! :P) but I will opt for the large group thanks. I appreciate everyone on here and it really does mean a lot when I log on and see that you guys have had a geeze. Thanks everybody.

Love your life, I love mine!

Tags: gratitude, thanks, vancouver island

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.