Existing Member?

The Adventures of Quirky Finn A girl who laughs, talks, smiles and does the most random things in the world travels around her home corners and the entire world. Dreams and Thinks. These are the travels of a quirky Finn.

NEPAL panic.

NEPAL | Tuesday, 17 June 2014 | Views [778]

Finally after updating some of my history I get to rant about what I am actually wanting to rant about.

 

Six months ago, on a cold December night, I was looking for ways to procrastinate from becoming an adult. I found a website, Volunteer Aid Nepal, who were looking for Documentary Volunteers to film documentaries on the local issues. I applied. And forgot about it.

Two weeks later I was in Iceland, checking my emails, expecting Groupon vouchers and StarNow adverts. What was waiting for me was an email with a line "you have been accepted to Volunteer Aid Nepal's Documentary Volunteer Program."

I freaked out.

Now SIX months later I only have two months to go. And as you might guess, I am even more freaked. 

Everyday I keep shopping for more things, mosquito nets, tanlotion, paracetamol, lense cleansers...The list is never ending. 

This summer I am taking you, my maybe-existing readers, to a journey to my time preparing for my trip to Nepal which I believe will in one way or another change my life. 

 

Welcome aboard sailors!

Tags: filming, nepal, photography, preparation, travel stress, volunteering

About hetahannaloviisa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.