Existing Member?

The Adventures of Quirky Finn A girl who laughs, talks, smiles and does the most random things in the world travels around her home corners and the entire world. Dreams and Thinks. These are the travels of a quirky Finn.

The library

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 1 May 2014 | Views [314]

The story begins from the library.

 

Yes, I know this is a travel journal. Each one has its beginning. Mine begins from the library.

I am stuck in what people may call a glass zebra, the Duncan Rice Library in University of Aberdeen, Scotland. Outside the window there is mist, rain and wind. Yes, Scotland lives up to its stereotype. At least Aberdeen does.

I am a Finnish girl who four years ago took upon the task of moving away from home. Normal Finn would have probably moved to Helsinki. I moved to Aberdeen. The past four years have flown by with some amazing travels that I get to talk about in here. But why these stories are called Dissertation is because I have a week before my dissertation, the Dword as I have renamed it, is due. My travels have been minimun in the past months due to that Dword. But I have amazing things lined up and cannot wait to write about them.

 

The trip 'Dissertation' will soon change to trip called 'WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW' and I wish you all will enjoy my stories of all the mental, random, quirky and extempore trips that are included in that.

 

 

Tags: boredom, exitement, soon-to-be-travels, stand-by, university

About hetahannaloviisa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.