Existing Member?

Happy feet, happy fit see the world, then change it

Why you should visit Hong Kong

HONG KONG | Tuesday, 25 December 2007 | Views [536]

It has been 4 years since I visited HK and I absolutely miss the ease of traveling around HK. I must admit that the highlight for me was Disneyland. 

So I went with my friend Kwen and we travelled with Cathay Pacific hence the HK stop.

I have never had gastro issues onboard planes but in the past but all changed on that flight to HK. Its was an awful experience! It must have been the chicken meal I had on board. On arrival to HK, I continued to have diarrhoea and was on the road when I desperately needed to find a toilet. Thank God there was a big shopping centre on the next block and so we went in and asked the lifts attendants where the toilets were. They didn't understand me. The lift attendants looked at us as if we were aliens and had those facial reactions where I could have just laughed out loud but if I did I was gonna allow bit of bowel motion. I was in agony!!! and no, I didn't defecate in my pants and eventually found the toilets.

We had no itinerary planned but just wanted to visit most of the night markets. So like prostitutes, we were wide awake and dressed up by 7pm. Shopping was awesome!! Cheap Cheap Cheap!!! Never have I seen good quality fake items with reasonable prices. 

Tags: diarrhoea, english, hongkong, island, itinerary, toilet, travel

 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.