Existing Member?

GPzMike Abroad

alternate countdown

HAITI | Wednesday, 8 June 2011 | Views [316] | Comments [2]

t-20....20 days until I land back stateside, that is. Things around here suddenly are easier to bear (except the food...that still stinks). The downside to that attitude is that I'm easing up - I can feel it. I think I've held nothing back for the finish and what's left is bleeding out of me onto the floor. I'm drained. Perhaps I should take a last mental health break.

But there's so much left to do! grr.

Comments

1

You deserve whatever you want and need. A job WELL DONE! I am so proud of you for sticking it through and you have contributed so much to help the people of Haiti. Whether they take it or not is no longer a concern of yours, you have given it you all. Looking forward to seeing you.

  Mom Jun 24, 2011 5:13 AM

2

Hi Mike..welcome home. I hope you are able to relax and get some much needed rest. I bet your mum will hug you and never let go. I am so proud to know you. You have done what only a very few people could do. Complete sacrafice for others, and expecting nothing in return. You are quite a man.
I have marvelled at your determination and strength, both physically and mentally. Congratulations and welcome home.

see ya

harry

  Harry Jul 6, 2011 12:47 PM

About gpzmike


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Haiti

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.