Existing Member?

Fleur Tonkin

Shopping in Ipswich!

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 6 January 2012 | Views [316]

My first day was spent relaxing and settling in and catching up on some sleep! I also went for a walk around the town and applied for some more nannying positions (still no job as yet!).

In the afternoon Joan took me to meet her sister Sian and her gorgeous daughter Eva, then to meet another sister Kerry and her daughters Sophie and Amber. When we got home Joans younger sister Emma had come to visit so I got to meet alot of the family! :)


On Thursday Joan's niece Amber took me shopping in Ipswich which was fun, but proved rather dangerous! I got to explore lots of new shops including; Evolution, Primark, Quiz, New Look, Debenhams and Boots (where I got a 'Boots Meal Deal', a wrap, mousse and drink for 3 pounds!). There were lots of sales on so I got lots of bargains! Found a gorgeous pair of Zebra print heels, some glittery gold flats, a sparkly purple dress and a pink and black polka dot dress, some coloured blue and purple leggings, a couple of cute bracelet charms, a bright red winter coat :) and some souvenirs and gifts. I will be sending some of it home though as I don't think it will all fit into my case!

Joan took me out for dinner to 'The Red Lion', a vegetarian restaurant a few villages away. It was amaaaazing!!! We had nachos to start, then Joan had the pesto and wild mushroon canneloni and I had the mushroon wellington with an amazing creamy sauce, then we finished with warm brownies - what a meal! It was also really nice getting to have a girly chat and catch up.

I'll keep you updated on my travels :)

Fleur xoxo

Tags: ipswich town centre, the red lion restaurant

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.