Existing Member?

Another trip part 2 The amazing adventures of a lass from Belle Isle!!

First journey

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 31 August 2007 | Views [502] | Comments [2]

Well, what a few days!! only realy feel I can start to relax now!!

Left home at midday today caught the bus to Rotherham, a few starnge looks from fellow passengers off to Rotherham, as I tried to carry 2 rucksacks!! Proberbly get the hang of it on my way home, although not fallen over yet!!! 

Got the train to Kings Cross, a new train with the big posh loo's that lock when you press a button!! Not exactly some poor bloke caught me on the loo, instinct made me stand up at some point to close the door, I think but it's miles away!! so sat back down and frantically presses the button to lock it again!!!

Well leaving London at 10.20 i the morning, hope to log on when I arrive in Nairobi.

Going to have pasta and watch Coronation Street.

Take care

Tracey xxx

Tags: I should have known better!

Comments

1

Hi Trace

You'll be on your flight while I'm writing this, hopefully upgraded to business class and enjoying some luxury before your next few weeks in a tent!!

Glad you haven't posted a photo of the posh train loo experience :0)

Well I'm just off on a trip to Retford for an adventure round ASDA. Can be tricky you know, negotiating all those OAP boy racers with their trolleys and the bog off offers that you don't really want but are just begging to jump into your trolley.

Looking forward to hearing about Nairobi. Why 2 rucksacks?????

Jo xx

  Jo Sav Sep 1, 2007 7:31 PM

2

Sorry Tracey but Jos blog is much more interesting than yours so will be tuning in to her from now on. I love hearing about other Asdas in the area! Bog offs are really good, I got great bargain with Pedigree Chum last week. Just need a dog now..........,the old ones are the best. (isn't that what the fellas say when we are on a night out Tracey???)

Looking forward to the all-nighter at your house next Saturday. I hope you didn't mind me inviting people via Myspace? Hoping for a good turnout, can't wait.Hope the neighbours won't mind the coaches parking outside for a couple of days. Shame you can't make it.

Mwah mwah
Maxine Xx





  Max Sep 2, 2007 8:31 PM

About fozzy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.