Existing Member?

Another trip part 2 The amazing adventures of a lass from Belle Isle!!

More news from down under

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 14 October 2007 | Views [569] | Comments [5]

Hi Guys

Well what can I say BIN SHOES FOR 12 POUND!! MEN PERFORMING TRICKS WITH THEIR BITS!! AND T&D THINKING THEIR CATH ZETA DOUGLAS OR RENEE ZELL.!!(WILL NOT SPEAK TO YOU EVER AGAIN IF RICHARD GERE IS IN YOUR CLASS!)

What am I missing?! Down at my cousins in Busselton South of Perth, it's a quieter coastal town with lovely scenary. Got my luggage back, no T have not bought new wardrobe yet but will hit the shops in the states definately. Have been around some of my old haunts from previous visits to Perth, so much has changed. Perth & the rest of WA is a boom area at the moment, If it wasn't the other side of the world!! it would be a great place to move to.

Having said that it does have some of the most poisonous things in the world(spiders, snakes!!) and I have had more insect bites than the whole of my trip to Africa.

After a major storm we are now having lovely sun, hitting the beach tommorow ! For once I am actually browner than everyone else!!!

Will be watching Australian Idol tomorrow and Dancing with the stars next week !! Reality TV bringing you closer to home !!!

Went today to the spot where the southern ocean and the indian ocean meet!  This trip is doing wonders for my geography! Yes have seen Kangaroos, an Emu and loads of parrot like birds(Attenborough Emms)

Hope you like the fotos, I really am having a ball, next stop Cairns.

More fotos and adventures I hope .

Loads of love

Tracey xxx

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

 

Comments

1

hahahaha Don't you worry, no danger of Richard Gere, there's a guy who is like the comedian who was in the remake of Mouse Trap and there's something about Mary!!! There's a definate friend of Dorothy and a few other males, No Richard Gere's (yet)!!
Yes save the shopping for the US - they almost give the stuff away there:)
Get yourself some Uggs in Oz (my collection has grown).
Staying in tonight WORKING,my boss lands tomorrow and I am meeting her in the afternoon and need to finish off some work.

Take care speak to you soon T

  Tressey Oct 14, 2007 7:25 AM

2

Can you beleive the joys of modern technology!! There I was at nine this morning (I know, a bit sad being up at that time on a sunday) , up and about doing a sunday morning potter, with my husband still in the land of nod (snoring and generally smelling) and I signed into MSM and who was there? Yes Ms Emms in Perth at 4 in the afternoon, taking shelter from a bit of rain(!!) and the sun. She had had another glass of wine the previous evening with her takeaway - what is going on - booze and more booze! And she said life was rather good. And then this afternoon I find out she's on Facebook. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMIMG TO!! This trip has done something strange and wondeful to our Tracey - it'll never be the same again. You go girl!!!!! Keep the piccies coming and the blogs.
T xxx

  tracy Oct 15, 2007 3:46 AM

3

Hi Tracey

Have just been looking through you photos. They're amazing. Really put your trip into perspective. I was thinking that when you return instead of just looking at your photos and hearing about your adventures you could put on a production. What with all the talent in your bunch of friends it could be a Spectacular!!

You really do need to try harder to lose your luggage so you can buy a new wardrobe in New York, though not sure they cater for the 'new you!'

Fiji round the corner - you lucky thing.I bought a lottery ticket on Saturday. Thought if I won I would be on the next plane out there. I DID WIN - £10 oh well better than a poke with a sharp stick as my granny would say.

Tracie D has been asking bout you. She has had trouble getting on here so am keeping her updated.

Looking forward to the next installment

Lots of love

Jo Sav xxx

  Jo Sav Oct 15, 2007 4:26 AM

4

Hellllooooooo??????(eerie silence) Anyone there????? (still nothing). YOOOOHOOOOO? (Tumbleweed!)Is it me?? Am I reading the wrong page?? Am I being an idiot?? Am I lost?? Where is everyone?? Its gone very quiet on here?? Surely someone has something to say?? Surely someone has done something worth mentioning?? Helllooooooo????

  Maxine Oct 19, 2007 9:58 AM

5

I know what you mean Max! There I was all excited about Tracey being contactable and you lot have buggered off! Keep checking for posts and starting to feel a little lost. What must our Trace be thinking?!!

  tracy Oct 20, 2007 4:44 AM

About fozzy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.