Existing Member?

Posh Backpackers On Wheels Grace and Marie Therese's Round-the-World Adventure

Leaving Oz

CHILE | Thursday, 19 June 2008 | Views [1300] | Comments [2]

Kerry boys with their ear fetish

Kerry boys with their ear fetish

LEAVING OZ
It was time to say our farewell with Oz. Had a wild leaving party for The Goochenator the week before we left. Our last week MT received sad news that Fr Billy (granduncle) passed away, so emotions were running high and it was a very sad time to be so far away from family and friends. Our last weekend was calm and we had some social drinks with our friends - the people that had touched our lives whilst living in Australia. Decided to have our last lunch in Quay Bar the day we were leaving, and of course got carried away in conversations, and were rushing around like headless chickens when we thought we'd miss our flight. But as always the Posh Backpackers made it just in time. Are now in Thailand and will update soon, stay tuned!!

Comments

1

Hey girls,

i was starting to think that u are gonna stay in sydney for the rest of your life! mt i recall u going for a 6 month trip, must be about 9 months now..? i didnt believe the tattoo thing, u are sensible girls after all..;)
enjoy thailand, i wish i was there having the good time with u! the 'summer weather' in england sucks big time:(
love A

  Anna Jun 22, 2008 8:15 PM

2

Well 6 months was the official time we were going for (to keep our parents happy :))... Ah we'll be experiencing the lovely summer weather you're talking about soon enough! But then we'll go back and plan the next adventure...

  entertainers Jun 22, 2008 8:56 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.