Existing Member?

Our Travels- World tour A Little trip around the world !! yes it really is happening

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 24 November 2008 | Views [460] | Comments [1]

New Zealand- The land of the Kiwi

New Zealand- The land of the Kiwi

Hi all , This blog malarkey is harder than it seems ! We are now in New Zealand , So no free internet which means no easy access to  blog and up load our millions of pics , well we’ve both got digital camera’s so why take one pic when you can take 10 !!

 

We will try to upload more of our pics and keep up with the blog but please be patient!   

 

Thanks for all our family and friend who haven’t forgotten us  ! It has been nearly 3 months now and we are getting ready for our first hot xmas , That will be strange!

 

We already have been sun burnt watching a xmas fair, with Santa, the reindeers and all..   

 

Watch this space we will be back ..

Comments

1

Hi guys. Good to know all is still going well with you both as you continue your amazing adventures. Canberra will seem so tame by comparison eh? Only 25 days now until you get here with us and we are looking forward to hearing much more about your travels and having you here. We will even give you free and unlimited internet access at our place. It now turns out that Jill is coming to Canberra for Christmas so hopefully you will be able to catch up with her too whilst you are here. Can't promise a hot Christmas in Oz - the weather has been all over the place lately, but it shouldn't be cold. Cheers.

  Brian and Robyn Dec 1, 2008 5:18 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.