Existing Member?

Europe2015

On the high seas Saturday September 12

GREECE | Saturday, 12 September 2015 | Views [188]

This dessert was awesome. Chocolate eaters eat your heart out

This dessert was awesome. Chocolate eaters eat your heart out

No shore break today, it was all at sea. A chance to take a break and rest our weary feet after a sleep in.

Caught some of the Doggies and Adelaide AFL match on tv. Unfortunately the Swans match wasn't on - it was due to start at 7.40am our time. Disappointed with the result but at least they have the double chance. The swell got a bit bigger around lunch time, with the ship rolling from side to side. All good though, no casualties! It has been relatively smooth sailing so far and the seas settled down after an hour or so.

Tonight was a formal dinner night, with black tie dress. We thought the food this week would be hard to top, but top it they did. There was a short intro session with the captain, who only said a few words. They also did the champagne fountain, but we found that disappointing. It was more a photo opportunity and the fountain only got filled on 1 side. Karen and John were celebrating their anniversary so we got a bit more attention. This cruise life isn't half bad!

About colandscott


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.